Monday, November 25, 2013

مردانہ کمزوری میں مبتلا افراد کیلئے تحفہ خاص A Special Gift for Men Suffering With Sexual Problems

 Assalam-o-alaikum! I am a father of six children. But since a long time I am suffering from premature ejaculation, due to which I was very worried. We had quarrels all the time in our house. My wife and myself had become patients of depression. Then in 

s March 2011 edition, I read about a prescription. As soon as I read it, I felt that this is the prescription which I was searching for years. I prepared it the same day and used it. As soon as I took the first dose I felt a new power in my body and I acquired new youth. I could not believe myself. Was I really the same person? I use this prescription and now I am leading a happy life

Ho-Al-Shaafi: Cinnamon, kebab cheeni, harmal sokhta, kharaateen, musaffi. Take equal amounts of these ingredients and make a powder and fill them in capsules. Take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening along with milk. 


 السلام علیکم! میں چھ بچوں کا باپ ہوں‘ مگر عرصہ دراز سے مجھے سرعت انزال کی شکایت تھی‘ جس کی وجہ سے میں بہت زیادہ پریشان تھا۔ گھر میں ہروقت لڑائی جھگڑے‘ میری بیوی اور میں دونوں ڈیپریشن کے مریض بن چکے تھے۔ پھر  مارچ 2011ء میں موجود ایک نسخہ پڑھا۔ پڑھتے ہی ایسے لگا جیسے یہی وہ نسخہ ہے جس کی مجھے برسوں سے تلاش تھی۔ میں نے وہ نسخہ اسی دن بنایا اور استعمال کیا ۔ پہلی ہی خوراک کھائی تھی کہ جسم میں ایک نئی طاقت‘ نئی جوانی عود آئی۔مجھے خود پر یقین نہیں آرہا تھا کہ یہ میں ہی ہوں۔ اب یہ نسخہ میرے استعمال میں ہے اور میں ایک خوشگوار ازدواجی زندگی گزار رہا ہوں۔ھوالشافی: دار چینی‘ کباب چینی‘ حرمل سوختہ خراطین مصفی ہم وزن لیکرسفوف بنالیں اور کیپسول میں بھرلیں۔ صبح و شام ایک کیپسول ہمراہ دودھ استعمال کریں

2 comments:

  1. Assalamo Alaikum
    I wanted to know how many herbs are in this nuskha? is it five or four. Kharateen Musaffi both are the same or different things. what is musaffi? i am not getting information about it. many many thanks in advance
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete